Previous projects have included initiating and organising talks and receptions on behalf of the Vaughan Williams Society, including premieres of ‘A Cambridge Mass’ ‘The Garden of Proserpine’, Fantasia for Piano and Orchestra, and in collaboration with the UK Sibelius Society.
We have organised CD launches independently and in collaboration with record labels including Naxos, Dutton, SOMM, Albion, and the British Music Society.
Previous clients have included:
- ‘Celebrating Percy Grainger Festival’, Kings Place, London
- ‘John Ireland in Chelsea’ Festival
- Leicester International Music Festival
- The William Alwyn Festival
- Birmingham Conservatoire
- Chetham’s School of Music
- Conductors: Sakari Oramo, Andrew Manze,
John Wilson, Martin Yates, John Gibbons,
Richard Jenkinson and Ben Palmer